Saturday, July 24, 2010

A story about love.

"So exciting, we'll make them laugh, we'll make them cry. So delighting..."Tonight, I finally watched Moulin Rouge! And.... IT WAS AWESOME!! i absolutely loved it. Incredible. Really. There humor is goofy, but it works. The way the "popular" music was incorporated was phenomenal. Elton John's "Your Song" was great. I can't believe I've been missing out all these years, haha.

"His eyes upon your face.
His hand upon your hand.
His lips caress your skin.
It's more than I can stand!"

This is one of my favorite parts. The build up to it makes it so much better, as well as actually watching it. Unfortunately, the soundtrack version does not do it justice.




"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

No comments:

Post a Comment